FullMetal Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FullMetal Board

The place and home of the fullmetal alchemist.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Ownership...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakis
Admin
Sakis

Number of posts : 90
Humor : CEO & Owner of Arachnid & Godslayer Inc.
Job/Hobbies : Web design, game design
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Character
Name: Sakis Sarugi
Element: Fire
Job: Godslayer Godslayer

New Ownership...? Empty
PostSubject: New Ownership...?   New Ownership...? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 10:40 am

Okay ryan I would like to allow you to be have this board as long as I am still admin. and you will be the donkey. admin. and you will have to board under your contraol for the rest of the days as long as the board is on. Also as long as you pm the new members that come to this site and have not registered at the Arachnid Forum board you will have the control over the board. If you want to make a deal like that then pm me and post it here that it is a deal and I will change your account status and you will be the new head board since I have too much things to do at the moment to worry about.
Back to top Go down
http://sakis.darkbb.com
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Number of posts : 185
Humor : Nothing at the moment
Job/Hobbies : England
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Character
Name: FullMetal
Element: Water
Job: Alchemist Alchemist

New Ownership...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ownership...?   New Ownership...? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:35 pm

scratch Ok what now!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryanfullmetal
Sakis
Admin
Sakis

Number of posts : 90
Humor : CEO & Owner of Arachnid & Godslayer Inc.
Job/Hobbies : Web design, game design
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Character
Name: Sakis Sarugi
Element: Fire
Job: Godslayer Godslayer

New Ownership...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ownership...?   New Ownership...? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 10:16 am

well i will have to make you the admin. of the board as well to make sure that you have control of the site and that means access to the new admin cp that has been updated.

also you are able to add and delete members or make new mods of the board as well as control the chatbox that is on the website.

if there is need of any help or anything that you do not understand then you may pm me the information so that I can get back to you on the details of how to do it or to fix it myself for you.

welcome new admin. ryan and hope you make me proud later on in the near future as well....i will send out a message to the whole members of this news as of now
Back to top Go down
http://sakis.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

New Ownership...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ownership...?   New Ownership...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ownership...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FullMetal Board :: Entrance Center :: Board Announcments-
Jump to: